St. Lucia Beach Resort Water Sports
St. Lucia, perfectly situated with the sparkling Caribbean Sea on one side and the expansive Atlantic Ocean on the other, is a water-lover’s dream destination. This location allows The Landings to offer an extensive array of water sports to match Caribbean destination. St. Lucia’s pristine white-sand beaches lined with gently-swaying palm trees; mountainous, rain-forested coastline dotted with hidden coves and harbors; and dazzling array of coral, sponge and marine life just off-shore make it an ideal place to scuba dive, snorkel, windsurf, deep-sea fish, sail, kayak, and so much more. Enjoy the fabulous beach and watersports at The Landings this summer by taking advantage of our Summer Offer.
The Landings, the premiere St. Lucia beach resort features an 800-foot beachfront and beach concession - offering a variety of water sports equipment, instruction and excursions—this St. Lucia beach resort provides something for everyone.
- Small boat sailing - sailboats and instruction available
- Sea kayaking - two-person kayaks and instruction available
- Snorkeling - snorkeling equipment available through the resort
- Snorkeling Excursions - One and two-hour trips available
- Scuba diving - excursions depart from The Landings and take divers to St. Lucia’s best underwater dive sites
- Deep sea fishing - half- and full-day charters depart from the docks at The Landings
- Sunset sails - private and group sunset sails – offering jaw-dropping views of Rodney Bay and the Pitons - depart from the docks at The Landings
- The beach concession also offers flotation rafts, beach towels, beach apparel, sundries and more.
St. Lucia is home to some of the best deep sea fishing in the world. Depending on the time of year, anglers can land a variety of fish including mackerel, king mackerel, barracuda, kingfish, sailfish and the legendary white marlin. The concierge can arrange half- and full-day St. Lucia deep sea fishing charters that depart from the docks at The Landings.
Whether you are right off of the Landings’ world-famous Caribbean beach or on an off-shore St. Lucia snorkeling or scuba diving excursion, St. Lucia offers some of the most magnificent coral and marine life in the world. St. Lucia snorkeling and scuba diving is one of a kind due to its healthy reef eco-systems that provide the perfect habitat for a wide variety of fish, turtles, coral, and more.