The Palms Restaurant
St. Lucia Fine Dining at The Palms
(Palms Restaurant would be closed for enhancement from the 1st September 2014 – 30th September 2014)
In our kitchens FRESH is where we start. Our menus change with the season and if there's anything we cannot get fresh for today, then its off the menu.
The beachfront restaurant, The Palms offers a theme of Fish and Seafood prepared with our Continental-Caribbean fusion signature cuisine. Throughout the year the chef likes to tempt guests with some very carefully chosen "Taster Menus"
Between October and April therefore, you might conceivably see Lobster Taster Menu which is a treat to behold. Here's a sample....
- Lobster & Plantain Terrine made with ripe plantain and served with a Creole Scallop melba toast
- A refreshing Lime Sorbet to cleanse the palate
- Lobster with Mango & Avocado-a perfectly positioned trio of everything just in season
- Creole Lobster Risotto risotto made with local spiny lobster and a creole sauce
- Choice of: Cinnamon Smoked Lobster Kebab with Piton Beer barbeque sauce or Coconut Jerk Lobster seared and served with mild coconut sauce
For Reservations (restaurant is closed Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2014), please call our Concierge at (758) 458-7321 or Email at email@example.com
Or if you prefer just submit this handy form for reservaions (The Palms Restaurant is closed Sep 1 - 30,2014):